Latin American Refugees and Moral Communities
Expo & Conference
The topic of refugees at some level needs to be considered from the individual human perspective and not be defined solely in terms of national security, cultural identity, or economic impact.
Monday, September 2, 2019
Open to the Public and Free
Panels & Workshops in English & Spanish
5201 South Flamingo Road
The Pentecostals of Cooper City
LARMC Expo and Conference goal is to provide an outstanding conference experience to attendees with great professional development from top experts in the field.
The LARMC Expo and Conference endeavors to build bridges between various actors and countries from around the globe engaged in addressing the needs of millions of Latin American refugees
The LARMC Expo and Conference strive to provide a platform where humanitarian assistance providers can interface with relevant actors from the corporate and governmental sectors with a view to creating meaningful synergies in support of those in need.
Transfer and share valuable knowledge through presentations, debates, and dialogues
Looking for ways to help those that cannot help themselves is the right thing to do
- Meet the key decision-makers and leading humanitarian agencies and organizations to convene and exchange experiences and to discuss key humanitarian issues
- Join the International Humanitarian Aid community
- Network & connect with all kinds of professionals from around the world
- Make new contacts and find donors.
- Be Inspired and Renewed by wonderful keynotes & presentations
- Return to your community refreshed & revitalized with new strategies to help
As an exhibitor at LARMC you will not only create awareness about your work, but you will also forge new relationships and alliances, deepen your knowledge of what others are doing to assist Refugees in the Americas, and have a direct impact on the Latin American refugee situation
Prospective speakers are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters.
Also, high-quality research contributions describing work in all areas of Latin American Immigration and Refugee Studies are cordially invited for presentation at the conference.